Scott Radburn (performer/producer/singer)- is probably most recognisable as a member of the highly successful and popular Australian variety group “The Four Kinsmen”
With the group Scott’s many TV appearances include;..Hey Hey It’s Saturday, Burkes Backyard, The Bert Newton Show, Sounds, The Midday Show, The Today Show, Celebrity Family feud, The Vizard Show, Wombat, The Mrs World Pageant,Susie (WIN TV) and the Wide World of Sports..etc.
They have won 27 MO Awards and were inducted into both the Australian MO and ACE Award Halls of Fame for excellence in the field of entertainment. Apart from performing throughout The United States their proudest achievement is having had their own show on the prestigious Las Vegas Strip.
Scott’s solo career has been diverse from co-hosting Radio Wave FM’s Breakfast Show, to playing a lead role in the world tour of the musical “Cats”in South Korea,playing and fooling the audience that he is a hypnotist from Prague in the show “Hypnotwist”(recently performed at the Don Bradman Gala Dinner at the SCG and in Singapore) The past 3 years has taken him to India,Vietnam, Bangkok,Phuket, Tokyo, New Zealand,Hong Kong (Macau),Shanghai ,Kuala Lumpur and Singapore to sing Opera with the internationally acclaimed humorous corporate shows “ The Three Waiters”and “Tenors Undercover”. Recently Scott produced the show “A Night of Pure Imagination with The Phantom and Special Guests.”
Personal career highlights( in various shows) include performing for Prime Minister John Howard and his wife Janette,performing numerous times for former Australian of the Year Dick Smith, having a drink with Oscar winner Russell Crowe after a performance in San Diego (The Americas Cup) ,sharing the stage with the actor Florence Henderson (Carol, Mother of The Brady Bunch)..especially hearing “the goss”about what really happened behind the set , performing for both luxury ships the QE2 and The Queen Mary and performing at the APEC opening Gala Dinner for the world leaders in Sydney 2007 in “The Tenors Undercover Show”.
Other solo career milestones in Scott’s life are;
• Playing an American GI in the Movie “Rebel” (starring Matt Dillon and Brian Brown)
• Playing various characters in the ABC telemovie “The Girl from Moonooloo” (starring Jackie Weaver and David Atkins)
• Performed as Lead singer/performer for “Maestro” Tommy Tycho at the Sydney Entertainment Center’s Premier Concerts.
• Tenor singer supporting Michael Crawford during his Australian Tour
• Artistic director/producer for Australian Global Illumination Gala Dinners for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (2005 ,2006 and 2008) .Entertainment Consultant for Kidzwish Childrens Xmas Party and Sponsors Gala Dinner 2008,2009 and 2010.
• Recently honoured by being nominated and included in the MO Award top 5 finalists for Australia’s best male variety vocalist.
• Featured actor in 2009-2010 TV commercial for the ANZ Bank “Hey Jack” campaign.
Scott’s recent performances include the Sept-Oct Helmut Lotti Australian Tour and a performance for Prince Edward!
Scott played a leading role in the new Australian Musical called “Beauty” at the Parade Theatre ,NIDA in Sydney July-August 2010.
In September 2010 Scott was a featured vocalist on the concept album for the new musical “Morgans Run” created by famous Australian writer Colleen McCullough and celebrated composer Gavin Lockley.